[CAUT] restrung D

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Apr 16 16:10:39 MDT 2007

Hi Andrew

Thanks for the info.  I will make a point out of finding out the answer
to your question.  I know the Sauter people and can ask them directly
about this.

Cheers
RicB

    Ric,
    I have a 220 on the floor here too, it doesn't have the ebony bridge
    capping or the titanium pins, although I don't think that the point
    of titanium pins was particularly the falseness we are talking
    about.  Does yours have either of these treatments?  You should be
    able to tell by the hitch pins which would be titanium too.  This
    required drilling the holes at an angle and the hitch pins will not
    be bent.

    Andrew Anderson