[CAUT] Kansas City; was Rawson key leveling strips

Jim Harvey harvey.pianotech at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:40:23 MDT 2007

In addition, in the past vendors have set up and conducted transactions in
their hotel room  (or suite as space requirements dictate).  It's been a
while since I've been aware of this, but the practice is not without
precedent.

Just another thought from someone who DID notice that you were in New York,
whether under the radar or not!

--
Jim Harvey, RPT
<harvey.pianotech at gmail.com>