[CAUT] Kansas City; was Rawson key leveling strips

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Tue Apr 10 10:32:03 MDT 2007

Wim,
I was planning to be in Kansas City.  However, things are up in the air
right now.
The 50th annual convention this year in KC  is supposed to be the
biggest and best ever...  However, the exhibit hall has been reduced in
size by 40%  (forty percent) this year.  This resulted in exhibitors
not getting the space they want or need, and I am one of a number who
couldn't get a booth at all.

I am off to PNWC and MARC now, and I'll see what precipitates for the
National.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440