[CAUT] Yamaha CF value

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 12:44:56 MDT 2007

<< ew hairline cracks in the board
Action parts in good condition didn't look like the piano had been played
too much judging from the hammers and key bushings
Does need regulation etc...
So does anyone know what a good selling price would be? >>

       No one knows anything until a buyer pays the money!   We are all just
guessing at these older pianos' value, at best.      I don't see many of these
on the market, either.  but a 28 year old Yamaha concert grand might be worth
$40,000 if the board is still good and sustain still sufficient.  I wouldn't
expect to see a higher price, but having to go lower wouldn't surpise me, at
all.  I have seen some E-bay deals that stunned me, ( a 1978 Steinway D for
$24,000, really nice shape and now in a recording studio).
  Since you asked, do the list a favor by letting us know what the piano
ultimately sells for when it does!
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT
http://www.aol.com.</HTML>