[CAUT] caut Digest, Vol 1090, Issue 3

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Wed Sep 20 10:51:40 MDT 2006

Grin...
Like everyone else who's in the game does.  There is a degree of
politics involved. Part of the CAUT environment is to be an
administrator IMHO.  I get the feeling that perhaps many if not most of
us could benefit significantly from a good solid increase in our
administrative and ...er... horsetrading skills... if you get my meaning.

After nearly 10 years at it... I feel like I'm just starting to get the
hang of it.  Probably not so difficult to understand really... I got
into the buisness to tune pianers... not sit in departmental budget
meetings.  But then on the other hand... if I can help to provide for a
better piano park to begin with ... well in a sense thats tuning too...
in a sense that is... :)

Cheers
RicB

Hi Jim,

How does one exactly push the door open farther once it is in?

And to all,  Thanks for such a great response to my questions.  It is
helping out already!  The Music Director will return from an out-of-town
trip Thursday, so I am getting prepared!
Paul