[CAUT] caut Digest, Vol 1090, Issue 3

Willem Blees wblees at bama.ua.edu
Mon Sep 18 15:13:25 MDT 2006

Paul

It me took me a while, but I now refer those difficult questions to
the people who are paid to make difficult decisions. Lay this problem
on the desk of the piano chairman or the department chairman. I would
go so far as to not even offer my recommendation. That leaves you
completely out of the decision making process.

Wim
Willem Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
School of Music