[CAUT] Hurdy Gurdy

Richard Adkins RADKINS at coe.edu
Tue Sep 12 07:18:42 MDT 2006

Yes, and itsn't it great the newly install delignit pin block will allow the piano to stay
in tune for years....(as posted on this website) !!!!!!!

From: Jeff Tanner <jtanner at mozart.sc.edu>
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Hurdy Gurdy
To: College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

This is a deep hearted thank you to all for the answers to the Hurdy
Gurdy question.  If I ever encounter a real one, now I have some
ammo.  At least I've learned about something I didn't know about
before, and this has evoked quite a bit of interest for me.  I am
much appreciative of all the effort you all went to offering advice
and help.

It turned out to be a Faventia Barrell Piano, exactly like the one
found at this link, but with a deep red stain.

http://www.pebworths.com/Faventia/Faventia.html