[CAUT] Shattered Music Rack

Scott E. Thile scott.thile at murraystate.edu
Tue Sep 12 07:29:11 MDT 2006

Sounds like a perfect application for CA glue (super glue) with accelerator.
No need to clamp and holds great. Should work fantastic for that as long as
all the material is there. Guys that are good with that stuff can French
polish over the top of the repairs and blend them in remarkably well.

With it being in that many pieces, I'd also explore having it duplicated and
then finishing it to match. That might be an option unless the client is
dead set on repairing it.

Scott, Murray State