[CAUT] nickel ferrules and casters

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Mon Sep 11 17:22:56 MDT 2006

I've taken casters, hinges, etc., in and had them replated.  Look under <plating> in the yellow pages--or check with colleagues for suggestions for shops that do this kind of work.  If the ferrules and casters are in good enough shape, it's nice to have them replated because...they fit!

Good luck.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL