[CAUT] arbor press

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Tue Sep 5 11:52:52 MDT 2006

Hey, David,

They don¹t exist.  You have to make your own.

Stanwood uses a benchtop drill press.  I¹ve only got my big drill, so I
modified a center pin punch, Schaff #178, p. 44.  This included making a new
handle, since the old one was too wimpy for lead.  Some years back John
Hartmann described a press he made for installing backchecks, out of a
device that converts your hand drill to a drill press.  It looked cool, so I
kept the link: http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=g8061  I
suppose you could make a chuck of some sort for that as well.

Regards,
Ken Z.

--
Ken Zahringer, RPT