[CAUT] In pursuit of perfection

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 22:43:33 MST 2006

Thanks, Barbara, for the en- couraging words about
asking for some respect.  I have a lot of racket to
overcome especially during my time to do touch up
after symphony rehearsals when they dismiss for their
"break and food" before the concert.  Some players
will stay and rehearse their parts while others stay
and talk, loudly.  All this while I am trying to touch
up the piano for the concert.
I think I will ask the conductor or exec. dir. to
request some quiet for me.

Bob Hull