[CAUT] caut archives?

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Tue Oct 31 08:11:37 MST 2006

Hi Andy,
	Is it possible to do a "virtual" search box at the archives page,
where you type in your query, and when you hit return it sends you to
Google, enters the query in the search box and adds site:ptg.org/
pipermail/caut? Or, if that isn't feasible, can the instructions you
wrote be placed on the site?
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico