[CAUT] I.D. these hammers?

Mark Cramer Cramer at BrandonU.ca
Fri Oct 27 14:52:12 MDT 2006

 Hello all,

I've just bought a 1926 Mason & Hamlin A, with hammers about 10 years old
(see photo), which I can't identify. Does anyone recognize these?
  They appear to have mahogany moldings with European-style coving, and pink
... okay "magenta" underfelt.

  These hammers have very little wear and sound quite nice. I am thinking of
keeping them, however the shanks might just have to go.... what do you
think!?  ;>)

  thanks,
  Mark Cramer
  Brandon University

  PS Piano arrives here Wednesday, so I'll be able to take a closer look
then.