[CAUT] Duplex

Jeff Farris Jfarris at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 26 12:40:56 MDT 2006

OK, I'm changing the subject because this is my first time to put
anything out there on CAUT and I'm not sure how to get on except to
reply to an existing entry.

Does anyone know where to purchase one of those coil impact tools?
You know the one that pulls up from the bottom and taps down on the
top to clean up your coils. (You know... the one that pinches the
flesh between your thumb and finger if you're not careful!!  - not
that it happened to me)
Thanks,
--
Jeff Farris