[CAUT] Duplex

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Oct 26 10:44:54 MDT 2006

OK, I'll take your word for it.  I guess the next question is, who cares?
Inharmonicity in this section a few points to this side or that side doesn't
really seem like anything of any significance when compared with stability
(resistance to wear) and propensity for leakage (buzzing).

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com