[CAUT] Duplex scales

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Oct 24 14:26:34 MDT 2006

Sigh...

I do not believe there is anyone at all who can be ascribed this
sentiment.  That said... it is no more (or less) bad science then what
Jim agreed with from my post.  Bad science abounds and it comes in many
guises. On that point, and without further qualification, I am sure we
all agree.

Cheers
RicB

 > Moreover, using the argument that "many, most or all do
 > it" or "it has always been done that way" is equally bad science.
 >
 > David Love

It's not science at all. It's prejudice.
Ron N