[CAUT] New Building Specs

Willem Blees wblees at bama.ua.edu
Tue Oct 24 08:22:59 MDT 2006

Ken

My shop is 19 x 27, a little 500 square feet. Although I don't do any
rebuilding, because they don't give me any money, I could do two
pianos at a time in here. (Right now I have three octaves of
handbells set up). One corner of the room is also my office. One thing
I wish I did have is a seperate room, so that dust and dirt don't get
all over my desk and computer. So if they are willing to give you a
600 square foot room, maybe you could take one corner of it for a 10 x
10 office.

Wim
Willem Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician