[CAUT] Help getting back on course!

kpiano kpiano at goldrush.com
Mon Oct 23 19:00:47 MDT 2006

Advertising what you want is good start. How old are you? Do you have a family or wife and family to
be? There are people who would like help. Subscribe to the caut list as jobs and help wanted is
posted there a lot.
 Going to a Guild convention will introduce you to people who might know the person you are looking for.

Where do you live now?
Keith Roberts