[CAUT] Help getting back on course!

Shawn Brock shawnbrock at fuse.net
Mon Oct 23 14:59:43 MDT 2006

Hello list, I am a man in need of fatherly-motherly advice.  At this time I would like to further my career as a piano technician.  I'm still green but
want to learn everything possible.  Its been made obvious that a formal education is not the way to go( can explain that in another post if necessary)
 But non the less I want to educate myself further in the field.  So the long short of it all is I'm looking for a paid apprenticeship, a piano factory/warehouse
job, or anything elts that would just pay the bills while I get a little more experience.  I'm not asking for a lot of money at all just enuff to liv off.
 So if anyone needs or knows someone who needs another pair of hands please let me know.  You will get a person thats honest, a hard worker, learns quick,
will follow orders, work extra hours when needed, show up on time and so on.  relocating is not a problem.  I just want to get this going and stop wasting
my time!  If anyone has any ideas pleas, please please share them with me.  I will forever be in debt to you!  Thanks.
Shawn Brock
Piano Service
513-349-8541
Shawn Brock