[CAUT] Portable shop update

Horace Greeley hgreeley at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 23 12:33:48 MDT 2006

Hi, Rob,

At 10:50 AM 10/23/2006, you wrote:

>...at which point the steel structure will be ready to paint.  What
>do you think, baby blue or pink?

I think "Tick Blue", with Moth Coloured PinStriping....

>   Anyway I will post a couple pieces of eye candy soon.

Please do.

>  In a couple more days the warp engines should be ready to go on-line.

Where is Scotty when we really need him?  The starboard nascle is is glowing.

When you are ready for launch from the drydock, let us know...it's
the time of year when we need a good excuse to lift a glass in toast
of something meaningful.

Cheers!

Horace