[CAUT] Friday vent

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Sun Oct 22 07:48:47 MDT 2006

Conrad:

That kind of thinking (or lack thereof) runs me nuts too.  As a result
my tendency is to install the parts I think are right while keeping my
mouth shut.  If they rave about the results later I'll tell them what
they are otherwise only Ray Negron and I know what's there.

I just ordered a set of bass strings for a "B" from James Arledge.  I do
believe in supplier confidentiality!

dave

David M. Porritt
dporritt at smu.edu