[CAUT] Friday vent

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Fri Oct 20 12:53:37 MDT 2006

Dear Conrad,

A "choice of cold beers"?? Voila!!! I remember Joe Bisceglie talking about
the Steinway factory tradition of shutting down on Friday afternoons and
have a kegger on the shop floor(s)!!! So, there you are. If not "genuine"
Steinway hammers, then at least a genuine Steinway tradition of getting
"hammered"!!!

Enjoy, you have earned it!!!

Robin Blankenship