[CAUT] teflon application

Jack Houweling JackHouweling at dccnet.com
Fri Oct 20 22:42:25 MDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jack Houweling. I am new to this list but have been on the other list for years. I am now working for the University of British Columbia so I thought I might join this list.

This is what I use for teflon. I made this out of a brass brush. I made a cove on it and glued on some felt. I then pour on some teflon spread it with my finger and run it along the knuckles.   Very fast....

Jack Houweling

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.