[CAUT] Friday vent

Chris Solliday solliday at ptd.net
Fri Oct 20 20:16:27 MDT 2006

These are (Barbara you should recall) cold (slow) pressed and have some of
the (no not sheep chips) oil left in or at least not removed. This an
attempt to find the old Weichert mythical sound we hear on old 78s nay 16rpm
recordings. Lighter softer but more resilience. Wouldn't that be nice, time
will tell. Certainly worth a try as we demonstrated in class.
Chris Solliday