[CAUT] Friday vent

Rick Florence Rick.Florence at ASU.Edu
Fri Oct 20 18:43:42 MDT 2006

We are in the process of hanging a set of these on a Steinway L here at ASU.
They (Brooks) call it Bio felt.  I'm told the felt is cleaned in a more
environmentally friendly method, which also produces a little softer felt.
Out of the box they are nice looking and seem to be less dense and more
resilient than other Abel hammers that I have seen from Brooks.  It's too
early to say what I think right now as we just chipped the piano today.
When we get this piano up and running in the next week or so, I'll give more
info.

Rick