[CAUT] Baldwin SD-10 questions

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Fri Oct 20 12:21:22 MDT 2006

| a obvious reason to replace it.|

The pinblocks used in Baldwin verticals and those used in Baldwin grands are two
entirely different animals. You couldn't get me to use one of their grand
pinblocks on a bet. Unless, of course, it was to make engine stringers for a
boat -- which is what the material was originally designed for.

Del