[CAUT] Irwin bit

kpiano kpiano at goldrush.com
Mon Oct 16 16:03:03 MDT 2006

Really the hole saw is the best bit for the job. It is longer in length than the forstner and so
will not wander like the forstner bit does. I have never liked the forstner bits for no drill
press/freehand drilling. Also the hole saw has a real saw blade making the cut which will splinter
the keybed less. Get a Milwalkie removable arbor so you can buy the good saws.

Keith

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:11:06 -0400, Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) wrote