[CAUT] Ed Foote to teach

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Fri Oct 6 10:29:09 MDT 2006

Thanks guys, for the suggestions.  They will be helpful.  The Department
Chair, and the School of Humanities and Fine Arts Dean have provided
help as far as going to the PTG Convention/Institute during the summer.
I feel confident they would help with this.  Also since I manage our
performing venue (shared with the drama people) I have a lot of night
recitals I attend, however, the requirement for me to be at every one is
being loosened since I've trained some student workers to be able to
manage the recitals.  I think I just need to ask my Chair about
attending and he would be amenable to me attending.  You fellows are
strong encouragers!
Joy!
Elwood

Rev. Elwood Doss, Jr., M.M.E., RPT