[CAUT] Ed Foote to teach

Willem Blees wblees at bama.ua.edu
Wed Oct 4 09:08:23 MDT 2006

In a post earlier this week, Ed Foote described in detail how he makes
repairs that last a long time. Several of you indicated you would like
to see him do a class on this subject.

Next year October the Southeast regional will be in Atlanta, for which
I am the Institute Chairman. I had already asked Ed if he would teach
his class on historical temperaments, but with the great interest in
the topic we were discussing, I asked him if he would be willing to
change his class. He agreed.

Ed taught a class in Nashville a couple of years ago, called "Career
Stability". Although that class' emphasis is on how the beginner might
most profitably set their business up,  he does include a discussion
of the benefits of having an institution in the customer base,
including long term durability procedures.

The Southeast Regional will be October 25 - 28, 2007 in Atlanta.

Wim
Willem Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
School of Music