[CAUT] Texas State Association Seminar unadvertised side trip

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Oct 3 10:57:12 MDT 2006

To any of you planning to attend the TSA regional starting
this Wednesday, there is another event on the agenda that
might interest you. Just after my third period Saturday class
on extensive acoustic design modifications to a New York
Steinway D, those interested can go to SMU and meet the piano
in the flesh. It's sitting right next to a stock 1993 NY D for
direct comparison. This is a one of a kind chance that hasn't
happened before, to my knowledge, and I trust some of you will
find it interesting.

David Porritt has room for a half dozen for the 20 minute
trip. Should more than six people be interested, we'll need
volunteer vehicles and drivers sufficient to get everyone
there (and back, hopefully). So if you're attending the
seminar and would like to go see the piano Saturday afternoon,
we'd appreciate any help in transporting the interested.

Thanks,
Ron N