[CAUT] durability (was funding)

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Sun Oct 1 16:14:36 MDT 2006

On 9/30/06 12:00 AM, "Bdshull at aol.com" <Bdshull at aol.com> wrote:

> Ed,
>
> Although your procedures took significant investment and time on your part to
> learn, what you have shared here would be the basis of an excellent CAUT class
> in the future, if you were willing.  I'd sure want to attend it....
>
> Bill Shull

Hi Ed,
    I¹ll second Bill¹s words. In fact such a class would fit beautifully
into our tentative long term plan of alternating classes in organization and
planning with classes in techniques specifically for heavy use, high
expectation (read college and university) environments. The first is on the
docket for KC 07, the second (though without instructor designate as yet)
for Anaheim 08. So if you, or someone else for that matter, would like to
put something together along those lines, please speak up.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico