[CAUT] RE : large and rapid humidity changes!

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Mon Nov 27 11:25:10 MST 2006

Paul,

I would suggest installing a piano life saving system WITH a long cover
that would go almost to the ground. Get the system with dual humidifier
and this should help enormously. I have a setup like this and since the
long covers and the dampp chaser, the pianos are stable. You have to
train users to remove and then replace the cover though.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC