[CAUT] puzzler solution

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at LUTHER.EDU
Wed Mar 8 04:43:09 MST 2006

Yo, Ssssnnnn,

At 09:46 PM 3/7/2006 -0800, you wrote:
>  I laid the keyblocks on the plate behind the
>treble strings.

Ssssneaky...  By putting the cheek blocks there, you made them foreign
objects. You put them north of the border and made furriners out of
'em.  Displaced piano parts. Poor things didn't know what to do there, so
they did what comes natural, make noise and get in trouble.  ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer

Chi si ferma è perduto.