[CAUT] lacquor

Horace Greeley hgreeley at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 16 09:33:59 MDT 2006

Here is the link to Seagrave (the lacquer page):

http://www.seagravecoatings.com/lacquers.htm

Looking at their client list, you might want to check with your
campus maintenance shop to see if they are already purchasing from
Seagrave.  The website seems pretty clear that they do not want to
deal with one-off small sales, so, checking around a bit locally
might be helpful.

Best.

Horacwe

At 06:35 AM 6/16/2006, you wrote:
>hi-
>
>If S&S is now seling their exact voicing lacquer, that is interesting- and
>some good news.  I know that the company they buy it from is Seagrave Wood
>Finishes.  Unfortunately I'm in the middle of having my computer switched
>so don't have access to my bookedmarked web sites, but they do have one.
>Seagrave told me it is a "special" nitro based lacquer that works better
>for felt applications. In any case, it was moot to me because they have a
>minimum order of at least 50 gallons.  As I remember it was 50- can't be
>positive- but definitely too much for an independent tech to handle.
>
>I got my lacquer from a high end finishing store in the area and it works
>fine, but would be fun to try the actual factory stuff if it's now
>available for sale in managable doses.
>
>see ya in NY~
>
>d.

Horace Greeley