[CAUT] tension gauges

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Fri Jul 28 12:11:13 MDT 2006

Chris -
No argument as to the value of measurements, but I imagine the
question would be whether both Correx and Neuses would both read the
same, repeatable measurements.  If the Correx could read fractions of
a gram, with a digital readout, it would shoot to the top region of
my list of "to gets" .
David Skolnik