[CAUT] Estonia

lafargue at bellsouth.net lafargue at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 8 17:05:18 MDT 2006

I don't imagine many Universities have Estonia's, but I was wondering if
any of you have worked on them.  I have two here and when leveling
strings/hammer fitting, I've noticed that it looks like agraffe holes
are not drilled at exactly the same height, or on same plane     (ooo)
, or possibly the agraffe threaded holes in the plate are not vertical
causing the agraffes to lean.  I'm having a tough time getting strings
on a level plane.  I've not noticed this on many other pianos. Thanks.

Lance Lafargue, RPT

LAFARGUE PIANOS, LTD

New Orleans Chapter, PTG

985.72P.IANO