[CAUT] who's got dibs??

Michelle Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:54:06 -0500

Hey Barbara-

Thanx for posting that.
It means alot to read it- and after I posted my initial letter I was
felling kinda bad.
Thanx.

I used to get bumped from tuning times all the time in some of my old
jobs- and when I *did* get my chance- what they got was what they got
in the time that was left.

:(

Didn't make *me* very happy though.. and I don't like to work like that.

My favorite is when I have scheduled myself in there- and while there
is no rehearsal conflict it seems to be a FINE AND DANDY time to set
up lights, move chairs, set up FAKE FLOWERS and  *dumb* props.

It's at this time when I shine.
And I've got a couple of doozie phrases to disperse said intruders.

I'm not nutz- I'm just sticking up for us!!!

:B
her