[CAUT] Tuning Hammers

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:10:29 -0600

I don't have much to add to what Ron N said. My lever has a tear-drop
shaped end, that is, sphere + cone; it hugely increases the surface
contact area between my hand and the handle of the lever, compared
with a traditional handle. I grip the lever firmly in the palm of my
hand, and the load/pressure on my hand seems to be distributed better
than on any other lever I have used.

Kent