[CAUT] Overlap of CAUT with churches?

Bob Hull hullfam5@yahoo.com
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:58:09 -0800 (PST)

Overlapping?
I would like to see guidelines developed for churches.
 They are a big part of my business.  It would be
beneficial if there was a  printed "official type"
document that could help us communicate with churches
concerning the needs of their pianos.  There are some
marked differences between colleges and churches,
however and I'm not sure that the two share enough in
common to share the CAUT list if that is being
considered.   Differences include: Usage frequency,
climate control, employment relationships, performance
level requirements (although I believe a church piano
should perform as well as any piano), just to name a
few.

It would be good to have a forum in which we could
discuss some of the particular needs of churches.

Bob Hull