[CAUT] Differences?

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:45:44 -0600

Hi Jeannie,
                          I can't resist adding=20
my 2 cents. Having done many hands on training=20
classes, I can give voice to my observations.

The ladies that I have worked with appear to be=20
far more nimble, and accurate than their male counter parts.
Certainly in the piano factories they very capably  out shine the men.

I have always felt privileged to work alongside=20
the fairer sex.   They are no less and no more in anyway,
Just equal.

Regards Roger