[CAUT] Time & Chaos

Jim Harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:11:45 -0500

Jeff Tanner wrote:

> On Jan 20, 2006, at 1:32 AM, David Ilvedson wrote:
>
>> I'm using the primary Contact and right clicking on it and choosing
>> new contact at this company.
>>

> I tried this the other day and this option isn't in the version I
> have.  Must be a new feature.  Need to upgrade.
> Jeff

Jeff, the feature David mentioned is likely in your copy of T&C.
However, it only appears as an option when you are in the "company"
mode, not in "last name, first name" screen.

To test this, press F9, or optionally, click on the company title bar.
This switches to the company sort. Then, while still on the main screen,
right-click on on any company name. The second option from the top in
the drop-down window should be "New contact at this company".

Hope this helps.

Jim Harvey