[CAUT] disability insurance

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:01:54 -0700

Jeff,

=20

How much does "disability insurance" cost? What does it cover? Would
Brent Fischer have been covered for his hearing loss? It brings a lot of
questions to mind.

=20

BTW, The LDS Church hasn't gone to fingerprinting, but they are now
requiring "two deep leadership" which means that no adult can be alone
with a minor. (It's not world wide, yet.) Also, there is a policy being
considered that no adult may sit a kid on his/her lap. That will
certainly make the nursery (1-3 years old) challenging when a kid falls
and needs holding by the "mom" that is in the nursery. Ridiculous! A
shame. (Although, if my kid had been molested I might feel different.)

=20

On a different note, Dan Levitan says that many people in NY are
preferring women piano technicians over men because they don't want some
strange man in their house. That may indicate the need for more women
technicians. It could also mean that men techs need to be less
"strange".   :- )

=20

 Regards,

Jim