[CAUT] Virus from Jim Busby

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:05:30 +0100

Hi folks. Sorry to put this up on the list(s).  But I am unable to reach
Jim and tell him otherwise. I have in the past three days recieved 4
emails from his email address containing the following virus. The emails
contain what are apparently fotos, but they are blank. The attachment
has a .BHX suffix

Do not open as they contain the virus. Delete them immediatly. If
someone would be kind enough to let jim know so he can check it out.
Could be a case of ghosting his address or it could be he's got the bug.

Thanks
RicB

Worm/VB.6.AN

jim_busby@byu.edu