[CAUT] disablity insurance

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:07:05 -0700

Les, David,

=20

FYI, I have to carry one million $ in liability insurance to do work for
the LDS Church. It costs me $197.00 per year. They also require
workman's comp (I have NO idea why) but that costs me about $560.00 per
year. No disability, though.

=20

Regards,

Jim Busby BYU

=20

________________________________

From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Leslie Bartlett
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 7:14 AM
To: ilvey@sbcglobal.net; College and University Technicians
Subject: RE: [CAUT] disablity insurance

=20

Not I.....

I'm wondering how many have liability insurance....  I know I'm getting
to the point I need it, and noted only one source for such at the PTG
site.  I'll likely never have a shop and never be a regular rebuilder,
but I'm midway into a 100 year old Story and Clark upright, and I feel
it every moment I work on it, that should something go wrong I could be
in big trouble, even though this client has been raving about each step.
Much of the work, keys, case, stringing, I have sub-contracted out.

les bartlett

=20

a fool with a tool is still a fool