[CAUT] Hot Hide glue woes (??)

Don Mannino DMannino@kawaius.com
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:29:06 -0800

Jim,

Low blow, that one.

Les,

Because our R&D laboratory worked with the glue maker for specific
properties, they feel that this glue is a proprietary material that they
do not want sold and potentially used by other companies.  I sent a
request to the Laboratory last night, trying to persuade them to let us
sell the glue to individual technicians, but for the aforementioned
reason, I don't expect them to allow us to buy it.

Don Mannino