[CAUT] List,,,Wow, knock me over with a feather.

Bob Hull hullfam5@yahoo.com
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:05:47 -0800 (PST)

Ric,

I like the options idea for Jeff. Perhaps I'm slow but
I'm not following your pricing formula.  price x
amount of dollars?
Price of parts  multiplied by what amount? Especially
option two with the Yamaha prehung.

Can you explain a little more, since pricing
appropriately sure does make or break us.  I have been
figuring the cost of parts plus some amount, then the
number of labor hours times what I want to make per
hour.

Should Jeff figure in checking the key and hammer
weighting and adjustments?

Thanks,
Bob E. Hull