[CAUT] O Be Careful Little Mouth

Bob Hull hullfam5@yahoo.com
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:07:25 -0800 (PST)

Caut List,

Isn't it possible for a search on the internet to
bring up our name and things that we have
written/posted to this list? If I write something
derogatory about a particular person, it could get
back to him.  When we have a problem with someone at
our institution, we need to write and speak in such a
way that our words don't come back to haunt us.  Like
the children's song you may have learned says, "O be
careful little mouth what you say...;"  We could be
"caut" and this may just make matters worse.  I have
probably done this myself.

Since somethings need to be said to explain and work
out difficult situations it would be good if there was
a way that the postings to this list weren't available
to the general public online. Is that possible?

Good day!
Bob E. Hull