[CAUT] The Ideal Tool Case?

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Mon, 09 Jan 2006 08:29:45 -0600

At 08:18 AM 1/9/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>How many of us use a cart, like a mail cart etc, to bring everything with
>us while servicing piano on campus?
>
>Andrew Anderson
>At 07:50 PM 1/8/2006, you wrote:

I use a folding luggage cart when going across campus.  Within the music
building, I take carry a minimum of stuff.  If more is needed, I go back to
my room and fetch it.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.