[CAUT] The Ideal Tool Case?

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 14:40:39 EST

Jeff

I use a tool roll, as sold by the piano supply stores, to hold my basic
tuning and regulating tools, pliers, etc. I have another small bag for my  voicing
tools. These is carry in one of the briefcases sold at the home  office,
which has the PTG logo on it. The briefcase is leather, and can be  carried by a
shoulder strap. It has room for lots of extra goodies, including  paper work,
glue, etc. I like the shoulder strap, as it takes the weight  off my arms and
hands.

As was mentioned, there is no such a thing as a perfect case. What you want
is something that will hold the basic things you need most of the time that
will  get you thought a basic tuning, voicing, and regulation.  The rest  you
should keep in a variety of carrying cases and tool boxes in your car.

Wim