[CAUT] Alcohol/water on Yamaha hammers

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 21:40:32 -0800

Rick.Florence@asu.edu>
>" The problem is, RPT means nothing in this context.  Last time I checked,
you can
> become an RPT with absolutely zero voicing experience."

Don't shoot down the whole idea because the Guild hasn't got it's act
together on making the term RPT mean something. I think I added number of
years of experience as a qualifier. Jeff needs some evidence that looks
good, looks qualified (however lowly the term RPT is) and is available
tomorrow. In my opinion Yamaha is not going to get involved in the school
politics, they will wait till the dust settles and deal with who is left.
I'm still going to put the term RPT behind my name instead of associate. It
does show I tried to learn something beyond being a tooner.
Keith Roberts